At Jin Sei Ryu Karate-Do, we have spent some time defining our vision, mission, and values and have gathered feedback from our students and instructors from all over the world.
Together, these statements provide an immediate purpose and long-term direction for everyone and everything that we do within our organization.
Most importantly, through our “dojo-kun” we have defined our core values and our expectations on how we expect our students of all ages to behave inside and outside the dojo.
We grow, lead and serve others through our karate training!
We practice Jin Sei Ryu Karate-Do to pursue profound personal growth and development. We strive to become kind, honest, open-minded and patient individuals who respect others and contribute to the world around us.
- We practice karate-do seriously, with a strong spirit, pure heart and open mind.
- We act with kindness, honesty, respect and patience.
- We accept others regardless of their age, physical capabilities, gender or personal beliefs.
- We strive to overcome our personal challenges and wholeheartedly support others through theirs.
- We apply our training to other areas of our daily lives.
- We honour our families, serve our communities and wider society.
- We pursue self-improvement tirelessly and humbly regardless of our age, rank or experience.